Cryptonice 1.0 documentation¶
Making crypto… nice!
Cryptonice is a command-line tool and Python library that allows a user to examine the TLS configuration, certificate information, web application headers and DNS records for one or more supplied domain names. Cryptonice is built heavily upon the excellent SSLyze and Cryptography Python libraries.
Using default arguments Cryptonice will scan the target site on port 443, check for port 80 to 443 redirects, look for DNS CAA records, test the TLS connection and certificate and check for the availability of HTTP/2, HSTS and other security headers.
- Windows: Executable, Python scripts and library
- Mac: Python scripts and library
- Ubuntu 20.04: Python scripts and library
- CentOS 8
- Docker container (for Linux)
Sample output of Cryptonice command line usage:
For more ideas on how to use Cryptonice view the Examples pages.
Need some help? Start here…
- Introducing Cryptonice on F5 Labs
- View the code, fork the project and submit issues on the Cryptonice Github repo.